Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-29 Origin: Site
What are the precautions for the production of FRP resins? Do you know? Today, let's take a look!
The mass of the glass steel resin rubber directly affects the quality, weather resistance, water resistance, chemical resistance of the product, so it is necessary to strictly control the coating of the gel. Note is as follows:
1. When configuring a glass steel resin gel, it is necessary to mix, especially when using different pigment pastes, if the mixed distribution is uneven, some spots and stripes will cause surface problems in the article, which not only affects the appearance of the product, but also reduces its physical properties; joins Stirring is evenly stirred when the curing agent is avoided, and the surface pleats, cracks such as unevenness should be cured.
2. Can be sprayed with a brush or special spray gun. If the viscosity of the rubber coat is too high, a proper amount of styrene regulate viscosity and the styrene of volatilizing loss during the operation can be added, but the amount of styrene is controlled according to the process requirements.
3. The thickness of the glass steel resin lattice layer is controlled between 0.3 to 0.5 mm, should not be too thick or too thin, generally controlling the amount of gelatin of the unit area, i.e., the thickness of the gelatin is 350 ~ 500 g / m2.
4. The rubber coat should be uniform, try to avoid the deposition of the generic partition.
5. Control the degree of cure of the rubber coat layer and accurately determine the passed time of the reinforcing layer.
The above is the precautions for the production of FRP resins introduced, I hope to help you!